The FFP Customs bolt in adjustable pedal assembly was designed to allow the driver to position themselves in the car for optimal safety and comfort. This design also allows the driver to be placed where it benefits the weight balance; moving weight in the car can be a great tuning tool. This assembly allows a driver of any height and stature to move the throttle and brake pedal individually to suit their needs. All of the pieces of this kit are made of 6061 Aluminum, providing for optimum strength while maintaining light weight parts. The sleek design of the master cylinder and brake lines being mounted under the dash helps clean up the engine bay and leave more room for accessibility to the engine and other engine combinations.
This FFP kit uses factory mounting points allowing for an easy bolt and go install, no fabrication work or welding is required. With our packaging and install videos, we are striving to make the install of our product a fun and smooth experience. Fits 1979-1993 Mustang. Proudly made in the USA.
Download Flyer / Specs
Features of this assembly:
- Moving the pedal pad on the brake pedal will allow you to change the pedal ratio.
- The lowest position is 6:1
- The middle position is 5.5:1
- The highest position is 5:1
- When moving the brake pedal backward and forward, the master cylinder moves with the pedal therefore you will not need to change the push rod attached to the pedal and master cylinder. They will move as one unit.
- 1-5/8” billet reservoir tube mount
- The pedal pad height resembles the stock location.
- This kit utilizes a Wilwood remote tandem master cylinder kit. We stock both 1” and 15/16” bore master cylinders (7/8” and 1-1/8” available upon special request)
- Our pedal attaches to the mastercylinder using a 3/8" heim joint and 3/8" shoulder bolt
- The pedal pivot utilizes 2 bronze oil impregnated bushings
- All of the mounting hardware is grade 8.
- The pivot utilizes bronze oil impregnated bushings
- There are three pivot locations.
- This unit was designed to be used with Lokar throttle cable.
- The throttle stop is preset wherever you move the pedal; the stop travels with it.
- The throttle firewall mount sets the cable in line with the pedal.
- Wide Open Throttle switch available upon request
Playlist: Installation Videos
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - BRAKE & MAIN
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - THROTTLE PEDAL
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - CLUTCH PEDAL
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - THROTTLE TOE HOOK